Irresistible

by Susan Mallery | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 145924771X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 5/16/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, May 16, 2021
Novel left in our Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA on Sunday, May 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/16/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/19/2021 UTC) at Augusta, Maine USA

I decided to give this to a friend, who'll pass it on to his wife.