The Chain

by Adrian McKinty | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 5/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Received as Mother's Day Gift

Journal Entry 2 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Thursday, May 20, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/17/2021 UTC) at Toms River, New Jersey USA

Going to a friend

Journal Entry 3 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Sunday, May 23, 2021
Arrived safely and being placed near top of Mt TBR. Interesting book description, I am very curious about how it plays out. Thank you for sharing this with me!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Monday, June 7, 2021
Wow! This unique story grabbed me from page one. In fact, I read the first 50 pages and knew if I continued any further that I would read to the end getting no sleep. So I put it aside until I had my day off and read the rest in one sitting. Wow! What a great thriller! What would you do if someone kidnapped your child? How far would you go to get your child back? So you say annnything now but I’m telling you... you get tested! Over and over. OMG! I have found the book to be an amazing read. I highly recommend this one. No spoilers here folks. Read it. Just read it. The author is now on my must read author list. I think you will say the same.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at BC friend, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 7, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (6/8/2021 UTC) at BC friend, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Now traveling to my BC friend who put it on their wishlist. Enjoy!
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by book_drunkard at Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, June 11, 2021
Received today.

Thanks for sending this wishlist book my way.
I'm looking forward to reading it.