This Is How It Ends

by Kathleen MacMahon | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/11/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
This is one of the books I brought home from the book-sharing bookshelves in the bus shelter at Asenby on Sunday, not realising that I'd already read it, back in July 2019. You can read my earlier copy's history here. I see that I gave it to a friend who mislaid it on holiday without finishing it . . . I wonder if she'd like this one . . . :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/12/2021 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To my friend and neighbour, Blower - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Blower at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 15, 2021
From my friend and neighbour Nu-Knees.
I had accidentally left this book in a hotel in Ullapool while on holiday a few years ago. So it was a nice surprise to receive this copy so I could finish it at last.
I soon got back into the story as it is an easy read of family and love. Pleased to have finished it.

Journal Entry 4 by Blower at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/15/2021 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To a non-bookcrossing friend. I hope she enjoys it.