Cat

Curl up with a good book!
by Katharine M. Rogers | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 6/10/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, June 10, 2021
I got this softcover at Annie's Book Stop. It's a handsome collection of facts, lore, art, and literature about the domestic cat.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, 70 Main St in Groveland, Massachusetts USA on Monday, September 27, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/28/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, 70 Main St in Groveland, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in this new-to-me Little Free Library on this rainy day; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2021 You're Such an Animal challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by melisdestef at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2021
I was visiting my partner's family in Groveland, MA this past weekend and picked up this awesome book at the Free Little Library where it was last left -- really looking forward to reading more about the domestication of the cat! The description on the back of the book alone makes it sound full of history, facts, and interesting stories.