Firemouse

Where's this book been?
by Nina Barbaresi | Children's Books |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 6/1/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, June 1, 2021
I found this slim softcover at a local Goodwill thrift shop. It's a cute tale of a mouse who, rendered homeless when the auto shop he lived in burned down, hitches a ride on the fire engine and finds himself settled in as a firehouse mouse along with several other mice. They decide to build their own miniature firehouse, complete with training courses and firefighting gear - and eventually manage to put out a fire in their very own firehouse while the humans are away on a call. [The firehouse cat actually helps!]

There's a note at the end of the book explaining that the firehouse mice are named after firefighters' tools of the trade.

Released 3 mos ago (6/19/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, New Searles Rd [OBCZ] in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in my Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2021 Allergic to A challenge. ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, July 30, 2021
I'm reclaiming this from the LFL to re-release elsewhere, as it hasn't been claimed in a bit.

Released 1 mo ago (7/30/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library, Dracut Town Hall in Dracut, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in this new-to-me Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lowell, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, August 29, 2021
We found this book in the little free library in Dracut and releasing it to the wild at the laundromat on broadway street in Lowell Massachusetts USA. 💖💖💖