Five Lose Dad in the Garden Centre

Life is Sweet
by Bruno Vincent | Humor |
Registered by wingjax987654321wing of Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/27/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingjax987654321wing from Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 27, 2022
I really enjoyed this. A quick light hearted read

Journal Entry 2 by wingjax987654321wing at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 10, 2022

Released 6 mos ago (3/11/2022 UTC) at Wembley, Greater London United Kingdom

sent to a work book swop shelf.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 12, 2022
Thank you. Arrived today. This one needs to be read first.

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
This story was OK but not as funny as the others I've read. I was getting a little annoyed at the bickering but the garden centre seemed great. I want to go shopping there - and then the pub! Take away the self-pitying old men and it's somewhere I want to be. The plush carpet was a little worrying though, what about spillages!

Released 2 mos ago (7/30/2022 UTC) at BCUK Newcastle Uncon 2022, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A little extra at the uncon.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 1, 2022
Thanks for the book, the wishlist book and all the goodies. I think this will head to Yogiberri once I have read it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, August 4, 2022
Not as funny as some of the others in this series. I did enjoy the names of the eateries in the garden centre though.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Care package , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Thursday, August 4, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/4/2022 UTC) at Care package , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

This will go to Yogiberri when I next send her a parcel.

Journal Entry 9 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
This is going to be particularly entertaining as I've never read any Enid Blyton. Some of the references may be lost on my but it looks like the lady bird books in the same genre so I'm sure I'm going to love it.
Thank you poodlesister for an amazing goodie box. 😍😍😍

Journal Entry 10 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Very "tally ho" fun. Not quite sure where it's going to next...

Journal Entry 11 by Yogiberri at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Released 4 wks ago (9/1/2022 UTC) at Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex United Kingdom

Going to the book shelf at the local community centre.