The Return of the King

by J. R. R. Tolkien | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingiwishforwinterwing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingiwishforwinterwing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 9, 2021
The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings #3) by J. R. R. Tolkien

Released 1 mo ago (6/20/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - 267 Brookgreen Drive SW in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Hello! Congratulations, you have found a traveling book! Please enter the BCID at www.bookcrossing.com to see where it has been, then follow where it goes after you release it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingEnbylievablewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, June 20, 2021
I got a notification that this book had been released a short drive from my house, and I wanted to see if I could still nab it! It was released along with a small children's book, but I left that one behind to give someone else a chance to find it. I only ever read the first LOTR, but maybe I'll give this one a try now!

Journal Entry 4 by wingEnbylievablewing at Primal Grounds Cappuccino Bar in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 24, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/24/2021 UTC) at Primal Grounds Cappuccino Bar in Calgary, Alberta Canada

This is the Primal Grounds location in Signal Hill! I left this book on the breakfast bar by the door while waiting for my lunch! Our first time here, and it looks awesome inside!

~☆~

Thank you for picking up the book that I left! Bookcrossing is kind of like a global scavenger hunt, but for books! If you're interested, please consider making an account of your own and making a journal entry for the book you just found. Then, when you're done with it, leave it somewhere cool for someone else to find! You can also register your own books, so that they can be part of the game too! Happy hunting!