Catch-22

by Joseph Heller | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMary-Twing of Bretzfeld, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 5/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingMary-Twing from Bretzfeld, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Sunday, May 9, 2021
Blurb:
"Joseph Heller's CATCH-22 is a phenomenon of publishing history. After ten years of steadily increasing success, it recently sold one million copies within a six-week period. CATCH-22 has appeared in a dozen languages and countries. Total sales are now more than 8,000,000. Mr. Heller's play WE BOMBED IN NEW HAVEN (Dell) is frequently performed, both here and abroad. He lives in New York with his wife and two children and is at present completing his new novel, SOMETHING HAPPENED."

My sister sorted this out...

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaenadewing at Wedding, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Eins dieser Bücher, die ich schon immer mal gelesen haben wollte. Ich bin gespannt! Vielen Dank!
----------
One of those books I've always wanted to read but never laid my hands upon. I am looking forward to reading it! Thanks for sending it!