Housekeeping

by Marilynne Robinson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/8/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 8, 2021
Bought online for my Book Club

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 8, 2021
I thought this was beautifully written but I couldn’t really relate to any of the characters. I also think it’s a book I would have enjoyed more in less troubling times.

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Campbell Road 📚 in Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Hello!