Just William

by Richmal Crompton | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/8/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 8, 2021
Found in a Little Free Library

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/8/2021 UTC) at RABCK (Royal Mail), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to Shnedwards

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by shnedwards at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Gosh, that was quick! Thank you for this wishlist book, and the labels and postcard!