Angels in my Hair

by Lorna Byrne | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Zazoetje of De Bilt, Utrecht Netherlands on 5/23/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Zazoetje from De Bilt, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, May 23, 2021
**The iconic bestseller, now celebrating its tenth anniversary** When she was a child, people wondered why Lorna Byrne didn't seem present in the world around her. They never knew she was seeing angels. In her own words, Lorna tells the story of her life, and the remarkable visions that have shaped it. Through her eyes the reader meets creatures from the spirit worlds who, in our own world, watch over us and protect us - including angels of an astonishing beauty and variety, the prophet Elijah, an Archangel, and even the spirits of people who have died. Many of us have often felt like a guardian angel must be watching over us - but Lorna Byrne has seen them with her own eyes. This extraordinary document is the personal testimony of a woman who sees things that nobody else does. Lorna has looked past the range of our everyday experience, and this incredible book, now celebrating its tenth anniversary, is our window to a world beyond.

Changed books in Weggeefwinkel Het Zonnetje, Netherlands.

Journal Entry 2 by Zazoetje at Ingstrup Bogby in Ingstrup, Nordjyllands Amt Denmark on Thursday, June 24, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/24/2021 UTC) at Ingstrup Bogby in Ingstrup, Nordjyllands Amt Denmark

I came across this lovely public bookshelf on my way! I left a Dutch, a German and an English book.

Best finder of this book.
Have fun while reading.
Have a nice stay in Denmark!