The Question of Max

by Amanda Cross | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/6/2021
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, May 06, 2021
1977 Avon paperback of the 1976 Kate Fansler thriller. I found this copy today in the Maybelle Little Free Library.

Edit May 13, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #860 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (5/14/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3540 Harbor View at Magee in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.