The Unfinished Clue

by Georgette Heyer | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 26, 2021
I brought this home from the red telephone box book exchange in Marton le Moor while on a book-swapping drive out into the countryside in the Spring sunshine. It was my first visit to this well-stocked box - but I doubt it'll be my last . . . I chose this one because I've enjoyed many of Ms Heyer's novels in the past, both her mysteries and her Regency romps.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Classic crime from the 1930's, I love it!
A weird and wonderful collection of characters gather for a rather fraught weekend house party - and on the Monday morning the ghasty, bad-tempered host is found murdered! Enter Inspector Harding of Scotland Yard . . . .

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Burton Leonard, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/15/2021 UTC) at Burton Leonard, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Carrying 'look after yourself' greetings to a BookCrossing friend who's been throwing himself to the ground . . .

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Thank you very much this surprise "motley collection of books", which arrived yesterday. There's bound to be something of interest in here.