Thunder Bay

by Douglas Skelton | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 26, 2021
I brought this home from the book-sharing cabinet on Marina Way in Ripon while on a book-swapping drive out into the countryside in the Spring sunshine. It was my first visit to this well-stocked little library.

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 4, 2021
On a remote island off the west coast of Scotland, family is everything and you don't talk to outsiders . . . A good strong story of murder, secrets and lies that I thought was going to get too thrilling for me - but didn't!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Burton Leonard, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/15/2021 UTC) at Burton Leonard, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Carrying 'look after yourself' greetings to a BookCrossing friend who's been throwing himself to the ground . . .

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Thank you very much this surprise "motley collection of books", which arrived yesterday. There's bound to be something of interest in here.