Christmas Wishes

by Sue Moorcroft | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Found in a Little Free Library

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Released 8 mos ago (9/10/2021 UTC) at Chicklit and Chocolate Sweeps, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to the winner of the Chicklit and Chocolate Sweeps

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 3 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021
Thank you! I shall read and then save it up for a Christmas theme package