The Shadow of the Wind

by Carlos Ruiz Zafon | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1920885854 Global Overview for this book
Registered by spy-there of Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on 4/19/2021
Journal Entry 1 by spy-there from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, April 19, 2021
It's too long ago that I've read this book. I just remember that I didn't like it, didn't feel at home in the story and was constantly shaking my head and furrowing my brow; far-fetched and unlikely stuff happened all the time. Probably I'm not so keen on Spanish authors with their macabre approach.
But I'll abstain from giving a bad rating, since I hardly remember the story :)

Journal Entry 2 by spy-there at COOL BOOKS in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Monday, April 19, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/19/2021 UTC) at COOL BOOKS in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

it's in the fridge
-----------------

Dear finder

Thank you for looking up Bookcrossing and entering the number. Please, kindly write a short journal entry, that you own the book now. You can do this anonymously, but it's much more fun if you'll become a member and write under your nick name. It's still anonymous, but you'll get a notification every time somebody writes a new entry. You are able to follow the book's voyage and read the opinions of other readers. Bookcrossing is fun, it's free and free of spam. Try it, it might change your life. Or at least your bookshelf ;)

happy reading