No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference

by Greta Thunberg | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqNutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/17/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqNutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 17, 2021
I am registering this book of speeches given by Greta Thunberg at various World Climate Change summits to be released on �� Earth Day ��2021.

I am also reading this book for the BC 24 hour Readathon April 17 which is being held during the 1st ever BC Un-convention on Zoom during these pandemic times April16-19 2021. 😷

Released 2 wks ago (4/22/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #547 in Children's Garden in Wheaton, Maryland USA

READ IT AND HEED IT!

This book is being released to celebrate ��Earth Day�� 4/22/2021 and to celebrate International BookCrossing Day as well. International BC day is 21/4/2021.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 22, 2021
This morning I was lucky enough to watch Greta testify at President Biden's International Climate Summit, Earth Day April 22, 2021. Greta says it like it is, clear, concise, no nonsense, just the facts. She speaks truth to power and to us all. Wake up people!