The Meeting Pool

by Mervyn Skipper | Children's Books |
ISBN: 014030083X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingtigergirlnzwing of Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on 4/16/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingtigergirlnzwing from Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Friday, April 16, 2021
Each night, beside the meeting-pool, the animals of the jungle gathered to discuss how they could stop the White Man from chopping down the trees and destroying their home. Many were the ideas, and many were the stories told to illustrate them. These stories are the folk-tales of Borneo, retold with wit, wisdom and delightful simplicity.

FINDER OF THIS BOOK:
Please post a comment to let us know you've found this book (you can do it anonymously, or, join up, this is fun!). Enjoy reading it, then if you can, please journal your thoughts on it here. Then, unless you want to keep it, please re-release it for others to find. You can be as inventive as you like about this! The information here on www.bookcrossing.com will give you all the information you need to help this book keep travelling around the world. Thank you dear finder :D

Released 3 wks ago (4/20/2021 UTC) at Neath The Rose, Shakespeare Road in Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand

Released for International Bookcrossing Day 21 April 2021. This book was loved by me when I was a kid - I hope you love it too, or give it to someone who will love it.