Love, Lobster and the Art of Moonlight Kissing

by Karin Walker | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 15, 2021
I brought this home from the Skelton-on-Ure red telephone box on my first visit to this book exchange. I'm not sure why, it looks rather too 'romantic' for me, but I liked the idea of a virtual holiday in beautiful Cornwall, an unheard of luxury in these pandemic days . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 2, 2021
Not as daft as the daft title would suggest! Love and friendship in beautiful Cornwall :-)

Released 1 mo ago (7/29/2021 UTC) at Phonebox Book Exchange ☎️ in Marton-le-Moor, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

We went for a countryside drive, touring four local phone boxes this afternoon. This is one of the books I swapped in Marton-le-Moor.

Nearly two million people around the world give their books a unique BookCrossing IDentity number (BCID) before sending them out to find new readers. Since the start of the scheme in April 2001 over thirteen million such books have been put into circulation. This is one of them!

Our hope is that we can track the progress of our books once they've left our hands - and that's possible if finders like you visit the website, key in the BCID and leave a comment, however long or short. It's fun, it doesn't have to cost anything, although the site always appreciates donations towards running costs, and you can remain anonymous if you wish. You don't have to join but if you do you'll be able to number and track your own books!