The Circus Train Conspiracy

by Edward Marston | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Flutterbies9 of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 4/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Flutterbies9 from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2021
A duplicate copy of a book which I have yet to read. Yes, Mr Flutterbies9 went and got a copy and bought it again elsewhere when he forgot he already had it on tbr!
This is Railway Detective Series No 14.

Journal Entry 2 by Flutterbies9 at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/13/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

One from your wishlist - which happens to be a duplicate book here so not required back. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrainbow3wing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, April 18, 2021
Many thank you’s, Flutterbies9 for this surprise book from my wishlist in celebration of the Virtual International UnCon 2021. Wee parcel arrived on Saturday laid there by a quiet postie who must have snuck it onto my doormat round lunchtime? It was not to be discovered till I popped out to get milk in the evening! Could have been that the postie made a soft knock I missed when the radio was on loud, or perhaps the postie didn’t knock? Sometimes these sweet young posties don’t imagine my door bell actually works, perhaps as it looks so old? (As well it might of course, as the building is over 100 years old.)

A super parcel a WL bk and a fluff Regency book fabulous!!! Please pass on my big THANK YOUs to honorary BookCrosser Mr F9 for buying a duplicate copy! Passing it my way is much appreciated. Just to keep you up to date with my progress, I'm letting you know I am reading this collection in series and it will be a while till I reach this but I know I shall enjoy it when it reaches the top of its book pile.

These fun books accompanied some extra, home print labels, thanks for these. Also they are a reminder to self, must get onto the site to buy some new official bookplates these of help in the meantime – Yahoo! Of course, in time a through search of my “castle” ought to reveal the whereabouts of my original stash! (Eye-roll emoji required here.)