You Love Me

by Caroline kepnes | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 4/10/2021
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, April 10, 2021
Won in a goodreads giveaway.

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, May 04, 2021
On reserve for bamaforever for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, May 09, 2021
I did not read the first two books in this series, nor had I seen the Netflix show.
Joe, the main character, apparently is a serial killer living in NY. His girlfriend named Love, has a child with him and her family offers him 4 Million dollars to get out of their lives. He takes it and moves cross country to find true love. No longer a serial killer, he gets involved with a librarian and things don’t work out as he hoped.
This book would have been a lot shorter if the “F” word was left out.

Journal Entry 4 by spoiledrotten at Clinton, Alabama USA on Sunday, May 09, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/10/2021 UTC) at Clinton, Alabama USA

Sending to bamaforever for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbamaforeverwing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, May 14, 2021
Thanks for sending me this book for wishlist tag. I enjoyed the first two books and the show. Hoping I will like this one just as much.