Radical Chic and Mau-Mauing the Flak Catchers

by Tom Wolfe | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 142996118X Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/7/2021
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, April 07, 2021
1971 Bantam paperback of the 1970 double story. This copy is a bit water-stained. I found it today in the Maybelle Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1964 Thursday Morning in a New York Subway Station (essay) [read 2011]

Edit April 11, 2021: This was okay, as a bit of comic whatnot, but I just skimmed to end for time. This might be a bit dated, topically. If I were younger, with more time, I would have gotten into a more careful reading, for sure. I currently have this ranked at #1100 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (4/12/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 4106 Patterson Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.