History Lessons

by Dana Lindaman | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 4/6/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 06, 2021
This book has been on my wish list for a long time, but I only just now purchased a copy because it was actually on the wish list for the recipient of my NSS (no-so-secret) gift exchange for the 2021 virtual BC convention. I'm hoping that it might find its way back to me when she is finished with it (*hint*)!

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, April 12, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/12/2021 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is going in the mail to 6of8 as part of the NSS (Not-so-secret) gift exchange that is part of the BookCrossing virtual convention.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wing6of8wing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Wow! Thanks for sharing this one! It means a little more because you haven't read it yet and I only added it to my wishlist after finding it on yours and thinking it looked interesting. I will mark it as "Reserved" and know that I should pass it to you once I get it read. And I will move it up on the TBR list ahead of several others that I got from you but which you have already read.

Oh -- and thanks for the GORGEOUS bookmark too!