Friend Request

by Laura Marshall | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 075156835X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 02, 2021
This is one of the books I brought home from the Asenby bus shelter book exchange while enjoying some unexpected Spring sunshine on Monday. I was drawn to it although the cover suggests it might be a little too thrilling for my taste . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2021
I know I can't read about bullies, so I should have abandoned this as soon as I realised it centred on something awful from the narrator's school-days - but I was curious and I didn't . . . I have now . . .

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Phone box in Skelton on Ure, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 12, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (4/12/2021 UTC) at Phone box in Skelton on Ure, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

This afernoon I swapped a couple of books here on my first visit to this phone box that I heard about from another local BookCrosser. It seemed rather over-crowded, so I probably won't make a habit of it . . .

* * * * * * * * * *

Nearly two million people around the world give their books a unique BookCrossing IDentity number (BCID) before sending them out to find new readers. Since the start of the scheme in April 2001 over thirteen million such books have been put into circulation. This is one of them!

Our hope is that we can track the progress of our books once they've left our hands - and that's possible if finders like you visit the website, key in the BCID and leave a comment, however long or short. It's fun, it doesn't have to cost anything, although the site always appreciates donations towards running costs, and you can remain anonymous if you wish. You don't have to join but if you do you'll be able to number and track your own books!