When We Meet

by Nora Roberts | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, April 02, 2021
This mass market paperback is one of 14 books from my neighbor on Vandegrift Court in Rockville, Maryland, USA. Thank you so much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (4/29/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2021 April Showers/May Flowers release challenge hosted by GoryDetails. This book pictures red FLOWERS on its cover.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!