Destined

by P. C. Cast | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Saint-Loup-des Vignes, Centre France on 4/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Saint-Loup-des Vignes, Centre France on Friday, April 2, 2021
I purchased this via the "Used books in Switzerland" Facebook page. My first transaction through this group, and it went very smoothly.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Monday, May 17, 2021
The good news is that I read this one fairly quickly after the previous book in the series so this time I remembered what was going on. I don't have any more of the series, so if I read another, it will be a while. I think I may be growing out of this series.
I did enjoy this one, with the goddess (high priestess?) of Death coming to Tulsa to sort some things out. The book culminates with a revealing of how Zoey's mother was murdered and there's a lot of reshuffling which happens.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France on Thursday, June 10, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/10/2021 UTC) at Beaune-la-Rolande, Centre France

This leaves France and heads to the UK, to an old bookcrossing friend, thanks to bookmooch. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Jonniboi at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, June 18, 2021
Thank you so much for this, received it safely and can't wait to read this one. This is one of my wishlist books and the next one I need to read in the series, so thank you so much! Added to my massive pile of TBRs that just keeps growing!