Monster Blood for Breakfast!

by R. L. Stine | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmattandmandy75wing of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 3/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingmattandmandy75wing from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 27, 2021
Fright-master R.L. Stine invites you on an all-new, all-terrifying adventure! When Matt ordered a container of Monster Blood from a weird website, his only intention was to play a harmless practical joke. But the joke's on him--and so is the mysterious green ooze. He's evn eaten some of it! As if Matt's problems weren't big and slimy enough, an invitation to HorrorLand is also on its way. Can Matt and his sister survie inside a terrifying scream park where trouble lurks behind every turnstile? Can YOU?

Released 2 mos ago (4/1/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 3 by AnonymousFriend at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 01, 2021
Reminds me when my grandson was into these books. Now this will go to a little street library.

Released 3 wks ago (5/17/2021 UTC) at Wantirna Mall Street Library in Wantirna, Victoria Australia

Release #191 for 2021 ...