The Complete Illustrated Guide to Sea Life

by Amy-Jane Beer and Derek Hall | Outdoors & Nature | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 26, 2021
This oversize softcover is one of 26 books from my across-the-street neighbors. Thanks you so much for your generosity! I am so sad you will be moving away soon. :(

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 5, 2021
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere. I'll see if my younger son wants this book before I wild release it since he practically lives on water.

Released 1 mo ago (8/26/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library For Adults At Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!