Death On The Downs (Fethering #2)

by Simon Brett | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 033051959X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 2, 2021
Bought for hubby as he follows this series but as he's read it, it's going straight onto my wild release pile.....

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, September 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2021 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

On it's way to Nu-knees. Hubby enjoys this series & as he chose me his judgement must be good!!! (mustn't it?....)

Journal Entry 3 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 20, 2021
Waking to the postman knocking the door with a book parcel is a lovely way to start the day and on a Monday morning it's a lovely way to start the week! Thanks, plum, for this very welcome surprise. Half a dozen mysteries that I haven't read - can't be bad!
Who am I to doubt MrPlum's taste? I wouldn't dare - so it's being placed high on the priority list!