Empire in Black and Gold

by Adrian Tchaikovsky | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1447208609 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Enbylievable of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 3/22/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Enbylievable from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, March 22, 2021
Clearing out my collection! If you find this book, please consider making an account on BookCrossing and trying it out for yourself! You can take any book you have and leave it for someone to find, treasure-hunt style!

Released 1 yr ago (6/18/2021 UTC) at -- Wild Released Somewhere In Calgary in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I'm new in town, and I don't know what this playground is called but it's pinched in-between Midridge Rise SE and Midglen Way SE. I left this on a park bench by the playground -- the bench has a sign chained to it. If you find this, please consider making an account and helping this book on its way!

Journal Entry 3 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 18, 2021
I found the book! I left a book behind on the same bench.
Thanks so much for the opportunity to Go Hunting, Enbylievable!

Journal Entry 4 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 28, 2022
I tried a couple of times to read this book but it is not to my reading taste. Bringing the book to a meeting of booklovers today so maybe it will find a new reader.

Journal Entry 5 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 28, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (8/28/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking the book to a BC meetup today.

Journal Entry 6 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, August 29, 2022
Book was not selected so returned home to me for future wild release.

Journal Entry 7 by rureading at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, October 6, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/6/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoyed a patio get together with crossingguardma and singsong. Exchanged a few books as well.

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, October 6, 2022
Had a lovely visit in rureading's yard to drop off books and pick up some new ones and bring some back. Lovely visit on a sunny but slightly cool day. Not sure if I will read or just pass on.

Journal Entry 9 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, October 17, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released this into the Book Box at our meetup at Cravings. It was nice to be back there. Dropped the Book Box off to Barb #2.