Hertfordshire Photographic Memories

by Francis Frith | History |
Registered by kirstykat of Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 3/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by kirstykat from Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 15, 2021
On it's way as a surprise!
Beautiful photography.

Journal Entry 2 by kirstykat at Aschaffenburg in Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany on Monday, March 15, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/16/2021 UTC) at Aschaffenburg in Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany

On it's way as a surprise to another Bookcrosser.
I hope you will find the photography of days gone by as breathtaking as I have.

Travel Well and Be Enjoyed!

Journal Entry 3 by Karina_Fee at Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Kristykat sent me the book as a surprise! Thanks a lot, it looks impressive! I look very forward to make a cup of tea and go through the photos! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Karina_Fee at Schillerstraße in Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Released 2 days ago (5/4/2021 6:00 PM UTC) at Schillerstraße in Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany

It is very exciting to see the photos in this very special book. They take you back to another time and really give an impression of how life looked like a long time ago.
I put the book in the book exchange telephone box in Schillerstraße in Aschaffenburg-Damm, and I hope the book's next reader enjoys seeing these photos as much as I did.
Best wishes, Karina