The Witch’s Kiss

Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 3/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Monday, March 15, 2021
Bookshelf declutter of previously read books, so it is finally time for this book to go its own way and start its travels

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Halloween Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Released 11 mos ago (10/7/2021 UTC) at Halloween Exchange, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to a member of Kiwiinenglands Halloween Exchange

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 30, 2021
Thank you for this book, which looks interesting, and for all the other lovely things in my parcel.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 14, 2022
Great characters, interesting and exciting plot. I enjoyed this.

Journal Entry 5 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 23, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (7/24/2022 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

A birthday gift. Hope you like it.

Journal Entry 6 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Part of a very generous birthday parcel from Dolph1n. Thank you very much - this looks like my kind of read!