Tales from Jabba's Palace

by Kevin J. Anderson | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/12/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 12, 2021
This mass market paperback is one of 13 books donated to the Little Free LIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720) in February and March, 2021, by anonymous donors. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The May Royalty 2021 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. The title of this book contains the word PALACE.

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, June 4, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/4/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!