The Duke's Governess Bride

by Miranda Jarrett | Romance |
Registered by dolph1n of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/4/2021
Journal Entry 1 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 04, 2021
Jane Wood is a prim governess and a passionate mistress. Richard Farren wants her to be his proper wife.

Journal Entry 2 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 04, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Given to me by a neighbour but not my cup of tea so I'm sending it to Poodlesister to do with as she likes.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 08, 2021
Thanks for the books! I will read this one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 11, 2021
A very silly plot but still entertaining.

Hello!