Rogue's Salute

Registered by dolph1n of Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on 3/4/2021
Journal Entry 1 by dolph1n from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 04, 2021
They are the most dangerous men in New Orleans, skilled swordsmen who play by no rules but their own - Heroes to some, wicked to many, irresistible to the women they love.

Journal Entry 2 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 04, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Given to me by a neighbour but not my cup of tea so I'm sending it to Poodlesister to do with as she likes.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, March 08, 2021
Thanks for the books! I will read this one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, March 20, 2021
Easy reading and entertaining despite the ludicrous plot.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, March 20, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (3/23/2021 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Flutterbies9 when I next visit the post office.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021

Journal Entry 6 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, March 29, 2021
Received in a very welcome surprise parcel from poodlesister. Many thanks, but tbr for now I'm afraid!
Hmm, not my usual fare but everyone needs a diversion now and again, so this may well be it.