Black Widower

by Patricia Moyes | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1631941771 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/4/2021
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, March 04, 2021
1985 Owl Book paperback of the 1975 mystery. I found this copy today in the Maxwell Park Little Free Library. This copy is in pristine condition.

I can let this go after I read:
1970 Many Deadly Returns [read 2020]

Edit March 4, 2021: I read enough to get the opening premise of this little mystery, and then just skimmed to end for time, so I kind of missed the resolution. But it seemed an okay read. I currently have this ranked at #768 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (3/5/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1965 Asilomar Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.