Kiss Me First

by Lottie Moggach | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by mattandmandy75 of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 3/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by mattandmandy75 from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 02, 2021
On the internet, we can be anyone we choose. No one knows who we really are. Sheltered and obsessive, Leila spends more time online than in the real world. So she seems the ideal person to take over the virtual identity of the vivacious and fragile Tess, who wants to disappear. But even with all the facts at her fingertips, there are things that Leila can't possibly know about Tess - or herself - until it is too late . .

Released 1 mo ago (3/4/2021 UTC) at McDonald's Book Exchange Shelf in Nunawading, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at Nunawading, Victoria Australia on Thursday, March 04, 2021
Caught today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, March 20, 2021
This is a fascinating and absorbing story that made me feel really uncomfortable at times. There is a plausibility about the story that is quite disturbing particularly in view of the way in which being 'on line' is now a given in our lives. Well worth reading.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmarmee463wing at Greensborough Plaza in Greensborough, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 08, 2021

Released 1 wk ago (4/10/2021 UTC) at Greensborough Plaza in Greensborough, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.