The Brethren

by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Karina_Fee of Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany on 3/1/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Karina_Fee from Aschaffenburg, Bayern Germany on Monday, March 01, 2021
Ich habe mir dieses Buch vor einigen Jahren am Flughafen von Atlanta gekauft. Ich machte damals meine erste große Reise, nach Peru, und stieg in Atlanta um, nach mehreren Stunden Aufenthalt. Deshalb ist dieses Buch etwas Besonderes für mich, und ich finde es sehr passend, es hier auf Reisen zu schicken. Hoffentlich erlebt es noch viele Abenteuer. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by Karina_Fee at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 06, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (3/6/2021 UTC) at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

I bought this book some years ago at the airport of Atlanta. I was travelling from Germany to Peru, and had a stop there. That's why this book is special to me and I like the idea of letting it travel again. :-)
It now travels to kirstykat in Potters Bar. I hope you have a very nice time reading it!
Greetings from Germany, Karina

Journal Entry 3 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 15, 2021
A very kind RABCK from Karina and it arrived with a beautiful postcard of her region.
Thank You Karina, cannot wait to start!

Journal Entry 4 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 07, 2021
Absolutely Brilliant! A top story teller, with knowledge and depth. Will be keeping my eye out for more of his work. It is a very long time since I have read his work, so glad this book came my way, whetting my appetite for more of his fantastic tales!