Weather Forecasting

by Michael Hodgson | Science | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/1/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 01, 2021
This softcover is one of OODLES and OODLES of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my across-the-street neighbor. I send you back OODLES and OODLES of thanks for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Oh the Places You'll Go Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the word ASTI, Asti is a small and very beautiful city situated in the region of Piedmont in the north eastern Italy.

------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 21, 2021
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook
(#7720) to release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 22, 2021

Released 4 wks ago (3/22/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to the stewards of the Parkside Little Free Library in Derwood, Maryland, USA.

---------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!