Gods Behaving Badly

by Marie Phillips | Humor |
Registered by herchelle of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 2/28/2021
Journal Entry 1 by herchelle from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 28, 2021
This was one of the books that was passed across the table to me at a Calgary Bookcrossing meetup and I enjoyed it so much that I bought another copy at Books Between Friends.
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, February 28, 2021

Released 1 yr ago (2/28/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Adding this book to the Calgary Bookcrossers Travelling Book #3 - the Bullet Book Box
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 3 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Finally journalling all the books that came back to me in Round 1 of the Bullet Book Box. This one will remain in the box for Round 2.

Journal Entry 4 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 17, 2022
caught at local meetup

Journal Entry 5 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 24, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/24/2022 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Controlled release to next reader

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 25, 2022
Picked this up at the Sept. outdoor meetup. Beautiful fall day.