The Grip of It

by Jac Jemc | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1789091977 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingJ4Shawwing of Boise, Idaho USA on 2/27/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingJ4Shawwing from Boise, Idaho USA on Saturday, February 27, 2021
About the Book:
Julie and James, are a young couple haunted by their new home. The move―prompted by James’s penchant for gambling, his inability to keep his impulses in check―is quick and seamless; both Julie and James are happy to leave behind their usual haunts and start afresh. But the house, which sits between lake and forest, has plans for the unsuspecting couple...

The architecture becomes unrecognisable, decaying before their eyes. Stains contract and expand, mapping themselves onto Julie’s body in the form of bruises; mould taints the water that James pours from the sink. As the couple search for the source of their mutual torment, they become mired in the history of their peculiar neighbours and the mysterious previous residents of the house.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJ4Shawwing at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2021 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Happy Wishlist Tag!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrussbaumwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, February 28, 2021
Just arrived and I'm excited to read it. 2 years on my wishlist so not the oldest but getting some way there.
It will go on my bedside table and I'll hopefully get to it in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for sending it.