Other People's Children

by R.J. Hoffmann | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 198215909X Global Overview for this book
Registered by spoiledrotten of Waldwick, New Jersey USA on 2/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 26, 2021
Received an advanced copy from publisher.

Journal Entry 2 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Sunday, March 14, 2021
Gail and Jon have wanted to have a child for many years. After many miscarriages they decide to adopt. The choose a U.S. adoption agency and are picked by Carli, an unwed teenager, as the parent for her child. All goes according to plan, until Marla, Carli’s mother, decides she will not allow her grandchild be given away.
There are many twists and turns and the story is told from the point of view of Gail, John, Carli and Marla. At times you will not be sure who the baby should go to.

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Friday, July 9, 2021
Book has been returned and is now available.

Journal Entry 4 by spoiledrotten at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 11, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/13/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

Sending to SqueakyChu as a tag it forward for the wishlist tag game, for her LFL in Twinbrook.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Thank you so much for this softcover. I'm delighted to be able to share this book you sent me with others.

*runnng outside right now to put it directly into the LIttle Free LIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720).*

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
I just received a private message from BookCrosser SweetBabyJane requesting this book. I removed it from the bookshelf of the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) and will deliver this book to her soon.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/21/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to BookCrosser SweetBabyJane.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!