Kidstuff: A Children's Activity & Programming Guide for Playleaders

by Sandy Morton, Karen Hosking | Education | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 2/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Friday, February 26, 2021
Published in 1990 this is the updated 1994 Edition produced by the Children's Services Support Unit Western Australia Inc. A4 Found book with 102 Pages and topics that include such things as what is play, how to plan a program, the location of the activity, ideas for a magic day, arranging space at the centre, recommended equipment and consumables, useful scroungables, special activities, drama and dance, simple musical instruments to make, storytelling, reading, useful kraftrecipes.com uh games that challenge, snack ideas, and a list of community resources.

Released 1 mo ago (4/18/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Lutwyche City Shopping Centre in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

In the Little Free Library at the back of the Food Court.