All You Need Is Fudge

by Nancy Coco | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKarenBCwing of Prince George, British Columbia Canada on 2/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingKarenBCwing from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 26, 2021
Fudge shop owner Allie McMurphy is making fudgie treats for the annual yacht race - but a killer's stirring up a batch of trouble.

My Grandma made the best fudge, she did both chocolate and brown sugar fudge. One of her pans had a very interesting pattern in the bottom that transferred to the bottom of the fudge. I always loved that pattern. I inherited her pan when she passed away a few years ago, just over 100 years of age. I wish I had inherited her way with making traditional fudge!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKarenBCwing at Little Free Library in Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 26, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in Prince George, British Columbia Canada

Will leave this book in one of the Little Free Libraries in Prince George.

Please do check in from time to time little book on your ongoing trip - a journal note will do the trick!