City Astronomy

by Robin Scagell | Science | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 21, 2021

This softcover is one of OODLES and OODLES of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my across-the-street neighbor. I send you back OODLES and OODLES of thanks for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 17, 2021

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 24, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (5/24/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to Bookcrosser 6of8 who kindly agreed to help this book and even more of my books travel because I am unable to drive at this time. Thank you so much, Six!

--------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Little Free Library on Casper Street in Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, June 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library on Casper Street in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

I decided to drop off a book or two at an LFL that I had not visited in a while. When I left there, I passed this one, which is unregistered. Still, I had some books left so I stopped and added City Astronomy to this cute little specimen.