Little Bee

by Chris Cleave | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by LittleWhiteBird of Pasadena, California USA on 2/20/2021
Journal Entry 1 by LittleWhiteBird from Pasadena, California USA on Saturday, February 20, 2021
I found this book at a local Little Free Library. I took it with me, because it seemed interesting and I thought I might have heard of it before.

It’s the story of two women, one a Nigerian refugee, the other a widow from London.

Journal Entry 2 by LittleWhiteBird at Little Free Library on Hudson in Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, January 20, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/20/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library on Hudson in Pasadena, California USA

Turns out, it’s a duplicate for me, so I’m releasing it.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!