Why Did Halley's Comet Cross the Universe?

by Mort Gerberg | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/19/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 19, 2021

This is one of OODLES and OODLES of books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my across-the-street neighbor. I send you back OODLES and OODLES of thanks for your generosity!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, February 19, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (2/19/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA, planet Earth. This book is going to my friend who has been entertaining me, my husband, and other friends and relatives with riddles. Here are some more for her to read, enjoy, and share!

------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 24, 2021
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving it to release again.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/19/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!