Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

by Christopher Moore | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/15/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, February 15, 2021
This is one of more than 20 books donated to the LIttle Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my across-the-street neighbor and her mom during February, 2021, Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The title of this book contains the word OS.

------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 07, 2021
I selected this book from the Little Free Library of Twinbrook
(#7720) to release elsewhere.

Released 2 wks ago (4/19/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2021 April Showers/May Flowers release challenge hosted by GoryDetails. This book pictures two PALM trees on its cover.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!