Body of Lies

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by tattsky26 of Long Beach, California USA on 4/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by tattsky26 from Long Beach, California USA on Thursday, April 29, 2004
Book Description
A past she thought buried...a murder she was driven to solve...

Forensic sculptor Eve Duncan has been summoned to Baton Rouge by a high-ranking government official to identify the remains of an unknown murder victim. Eve wants nothing to do with the project. She has finally found peace from her own tragic past, living a quiet life with Atlanta detective Joe Quinn and her adopted daughter, Jane. Then a stunning series of seemingly unrelated events turns Eve’s new world upside down.

A killer so deceptive, he leaves nothing behind but his victims...

Now, in a special government facility, she takes on the project of identifying the victim’s skeleton. But she hasn’t even begun when the first death occurs. Someone totally ruthless, someone who can strike anywhere at any time and with seeming immunity, is determined to put a halt to her work, her life, and the lives of those she loves. Eve has stumbled onto a chilling conspiracy. There is only one person who can give her the devastating truth...and he is already dead.

Journal Entry 2 by tattsky26 from Long Beach, California USA on Friday, April 30, 2004
going to bookaholic2

Journal Entry 3 by bookaholic2 from Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Thursday, May 13, 2004
RABCK to me.
Really looking forward to reading this as I enjoy Iris Johansen,
Thanks again

Journal Entry 4 by bookaholic2 from Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Saturday, December 18, 2004
Good Read!

Up For Trade

Journal Entry 5 by bookaholic2 at Wildwood, New Jersey USA on Friday, September 19, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (9/20/2008 UTC) at Wildwood, New Jersey USA

Wishlist RABCK:ffortsa,enjoy.

Journal Entry 6 by ffortsa on Monday, October 6, 2008
This just arrived from Bookaholic2 - goodie, another mystery to warm me up on a cold evening.

Edited to say:

Well, that took me a long time to get to. It's a fair page-turner, but so much of it is unbelievable, illogical, and unlikely - and I guessed who the villain was way before the book's characters worked it out. I hadn't read Johansen's books before, and I won't especially be on the lookout for them.

Journal Entry 7 by ffortsa at Victoria Book Swap shelves in New York City, New York USA on Friday, April 10, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (4/10/2009 UTC) at Victoria Book Swap shelves in New York City, New York USA

Released to Victoria Book Swap. As this is in a private building, please PM me if you want me to fish it out for you.