Avenue Classics 1: Reizigers

by Unknown | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by easyskanking of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 4/29/2004
Journal Entry 1 by easyskanking from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Thursday, April 29, 2004
Once upon a time, the woman's magazine Avenue gifted its readers with this slim volume of travel stories. Hermans, Mulisch and of course Nooteboom, every Avenue reader's favourite travel writer I'm sure.

This one was then owned for a while by one Natasja Kershof. She must have been quite happy with it, as she wrote her name on the first page, with date (November '93) and everything.

How I ended up with it, I don't know. Perhaps I found it. Perhaps on Queen's Day or some other flea market. Perhaps my sister somehow got hold of it, and it later became part of one of those bunches of books she periodically does away with, and I "saved" it (yes, I told her about Bookcrossing).

In any case, I didn't read it. Phaps you will.

Journal Entry 2 by easyskanking at Weggeefwinkel (Gesloten) in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Released on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 at about 10:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Weggeefwinkel, Vredenburg 29 in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands.

De Weggeefwinkel is tegenwoordig open op dinsdag- en zaterdagmiddag en donderdagavond!